soakingly We just started a new remodel in Desert Mountain this week and after tearing up the drywall, we discovered a HUGE colony of mold growing! The owners had NO IDEA there was mold in the house so we wanted to share with you the signs of mold growth that you are probably ignoring EVERYDAY.
Do you have problems with allergy? More so when you are at home? It’s a good chance there could be mold growing in your home. Common allergy reactions are sneezing, sore eyes, runny nose, and nasal congestion.
The drug was used during world war ii and found to be quite Bradley useful. Smelling a “moldy” odor.
When mold is growing in a hidden place, you can often smell a “dewey”, “old”, “wet” or “moldy” odor. Don’t ignore this odor, it can sometimes be the only indicator that mold in growing.
side of the eye. http://fairchanceproject.com/author/geri/page/1 Clusters of small black spots.
Mold growth can vary in color actually. Some mold growth looks white and thread-like, others can be black, gray-brown, gray-green and even mold growing behind wallpaper can appear to be orange, pink, or purple.
banefully Water problems.
If you’ve had any long term moisture problems in your home then it’s usually inevitable they will lead to mold beginning to grow. Things like water stains, discoloration on walls, floors or ceilings in your house. Other signs of a moisture problem is surface abnormalities like peeling, bubbling, or cracking of the paint, wallpaper, or stucco. Or if they feel damp.
If you’ve had water leakages in the past or any flooding, it’s likely that mold would have started to grow. They usually create mold growth hidden from view like behind wallpaper or under floor boards.
If you see a lot of condensation in your home then it’s a sign you have a HIGH amount of moisture and a sign you could have a mold problem. Check surfaces like glass windows, metal pipes, or any rusting indoor pipes. Mold would grow where the condensation builds up and collects. Condensation is also a sign that you have a humidity problem. A high humidity level feeds mold!
What’s worse than allergic reactions mentioned earlier, are the neurological symptoms from the toxic of mold, like; headaches, trouble concentrating, short attention span, memory loss and dizziness. The poison from the toxic mold can have a mental affect on people, especially if these symptoms increase while you’re at home.
Please share this information with your friends and family, they could be ignoring these signs too! Contact us for more info or if you have mold and need a remodel because of it now.
-Steg Custom Homes, Inc